bonfire night / fireworks

duffa

anyone have good ones this year ? ..bought a 'dodgy' box £40 wernt up to much till the last couple big ones i saved for last ...another note who said dogs are scared of them ...what a job i had trying to keep mine away >>

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/duffa1966/Picture011.jpg

Edited by duffa

best fireworks available legally in the Uk have to be kim bolton fireworks!

they are the last UK manifacturer of fireworks and theyre amazing, they use the rarer colours as well like blues and purples.

the rockets they suply are borderline legal, when i used to sell them they were thinking of pullin gthem off the range but left them on. they are made with a copper bassed explosive so instead of a small explosion where the "stars" are thrown out of the end of the cardboard tube the whole tube explodes so you actually get a rounder display/explosion.

And if you were to visit them in selfridges manchester or london you can buy legal display electronically detonated fireworks (the ones that look like large onion bulbs)

when i worked for them John Collar (the MD) decided he wanted a fire ball display so he had a 1/2 inch thick walled steel box made, filled it about 2 inches with gunpowder then 50 small bags of petrol mix.

when he was detonating it my ass cheeks were clentched as tight as a nuns fanny!!! i have never heard anything so loud and the ground actually shook!!! there was a small bit of fireballing but it was more like a mushroom explosion... He loved it! lol.

he supplies all the special effects for films and theme parks so he has all the good toys and the bloke is a bloody nutter!!! like playing with a kid with all the toys! lol.

I miss that job! lol

who's she???!!!!!!!

(Kimbolton, 10 miles up the road from me)

I'd happily sign a petition to get all fireworks banned and for fireworks to only be available to organised shows for the public to go and watch. Any privately sold fireworks, if so required, should be of the silent type.

:cheers: thats my 2p worth!

who's she???!!!!!!!

I'd happily sign a petition to get all fireworks banned and for fireworks to only be available to organised shows for the public to go and watch. Any privately sold fireworks, if so required, should be of the silent type.

Bet you're loads of fun at Christmas aren't you?

who's she???!!!!!!!

Its not said often but LMFAO

they are the last UK manifacturer of fireworks and theyre amazing, they use the rarer colours as well like blues and purples.

the rockets they suply are borderline legal, when i used to sell them they were thinking of pullin gthem off the range but left them on. they are made with a copper bassed explosive so instead of a small explosion where the "stars" are thrown out of the end of the cardboard tube the whole tube explodes so you actually get a rounder display/explosion.

And if you were to visit them in selfridges manchester or london you can buy legal display electronically detonated fireworks (the ones that look like large onion bulbs)

when i worked for them John Collar (the MD) decided he wanted a fire ball display so he had a 1/2 inch thick walled steel box made, filled it about 2 inches with gunpowder then 50 small bags of petrol mix.

when he was detonating it my ass cheeks were clentched as tight as a nuns fanny!!! i have never heard anything so loud and the ground actually shook!!! there was a small bit of fireballing but it was more like a mushroom explosion... He loved it! lol.

he supplies all the special effects for films and theme parks so he has all the good toys and the bloke is a bloody nutter!!! like playing with a kid with all the toys! lol.

I miss that job! lol

thats not so true theres a guy in foremark owns fireworks international. guy called stuart garner owns them ;)

I miss that job! lol

thats not so true theres a guy in foremark owns fireworks international. guy called stuart garner owns them ;)

but do they manifacture them? or import them?

who's she???!!!!!!!

We (us n the kids) love xmas, what the kids don't like is 9/10/11pm and even later, fireworks going off left right n centre. Got 2 kids 2 n under n its scarey for them. Have no problem with organised displays at decent times of the early evening. Also love xmas and putting the lights up :P :P :P

And Epcot fireworks are awesome :cheers: