Fcuking b*stards

TheKeymeister

My neighbour said hello to a polish bloke getting into a white car across the road, he looked at her gone out and drove off. Shortly afterwards I discover this :vangry:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs971.snc4/76468_451600247135_581327135_5965423_1341502_n.jpg

Partly his fault, partly the fault of the inconsiderate T*at who parks opposite and narrows the road so much I have to crawl through at <5mph in the transit, but the polish driver in his polish LHD car should have surely noticed mine more? Obviously not :vangry:

Can't wait for the fcuker to return.......no license/tax/insurance or whatever I bet too :vangry:

I know its hardly worthy of a post but felt like venting somewhere lol.

Yeah I'm not hating on all the polish lol some are fine, the house across the road has a new family of polish in every week and it came from there.......meh

Didn't think of it like that :pancake: wing will polish OK but its ripped the paint off the bumper. shoved the wing in slightly too, nothing major just a Fcuking pain.....

I'll clean it one day :D

Typical case of xenophobia (fear of strangers) and ethincitism (mine more acurate version of racism) floating right under the surface. You just forgot "bloody immigrants" phrase to make it complete.

I'm not pointing finger at you, I myself lock my car from the inside in certain darker parts of Birmingham, etc. Very ashamed of it actually.

I'm just saying it's not healthy, watch out for it :)

I strongly object to the topic title, and why nationality has absolutely anything to do with things.

Indeed, I object enough to alter the title. You can't simply assume such things. Im sure theres plenty of English that do just what happened to you. Im sorry about your car, it's never nice for this to happen & would make you feel no better if the driver was English (your 100% sure they were not English though)?

I strongly object to the topic title, and why nationality has absolutely anything to do with things.

Indeed, I object enough to alter the title. You can't simply assume such things. Im sure theres plenty of English that do just what happened to you. Im sorry about your car, it's never nice for this to happen & would make you feel no better if the driver was English (your 100% sure they were not English though)?

Who can be sure in todays world.