Heater fans????

**caz**

Can anyone point me in the direction of the reason why my heater fans have stopped working?

When I left work last night, I popped to Asda, and then to the gym...they were all working fine! When I came back out of the gym, the heater fans were not working,...could it be a fuse?! If so does anyone know which one? If not a fuse what else could be the cause and solution?

Wrong time of year for them to stop working :nutter:

Thanks

Can anyone point me in the direction of the reason why my heater fans have stopped working?

When I left work last night, I popped to Asda, and then to the gym...they were all working fine! When I came back out of the gym, the heater fans were not working,...could it be a fuse?! If so does anyone know which one? If not a fuse what else could be the cause and solution?

Wrong time of year for them to stop working :nutter:

Thanks

mine done this last year, check the fuse first, number 20 if i remember rightly.

check for objects jamming the actual blower, remove battery to gain better access to blower, make sure it turns freely.

if not the fuse or a jammed motor then remove the part of dash surrounding the clocks and with the blower controls on it to allow access to the blower switch.

the centre wire ( white/purple i think) is the feed from fuse box.

check here for power. if no power run a temporary feed to blower switch and see if blower runs, if so then the fuse box has gone, this is not a problem as all i did was run a wire from spare location in fuse box(use a spade fitting to slot into power side of fuse holder) put an inline fuse of correct rating between f/box and blower switch,

then connect the wire you run using suitable conector.( make sure the cable you use is same rating as the origonal feed cable).

if none of the above then its a new blower needed.

this is only a guide how i done it, if unsure seek profesional advise.