Jump to content

engine air leak


Recommended Posts

where abouts is that like where am i looking from , obiously the cranks at the bottom but is it behind all the water pump pullies etc or some where else just for a better idea.


Follow the pipe that comes from the intake manifold round to the front of the engine. The valve is on the end pushed into the block. It is either on the gearbox end of the block near to where the thermostat housing is, or it's on the oil separator behind the exhaust manifold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...