Wagner Out Of The X Factor

wwwd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not been watching it, it is on the tele with the missus watching it while im sat here on PC so im aware of how rubbish he is and how hilarious it all is that people have been voting to keep him in to maker a mockery of the show, but then again Cowell made a mockery of it when they heard his first audition and said "You've got a shot at the big time"

I don't mind the X Factor, it's alright but maybe I'm a skeptic but I reckon some how it was rigged tonight.

I'm not Wagner fan but he was consistently coming near the top of the voting (according to media reports) then all of a sudden he's in the bottom 3. Secondly Simon said something a bit odd about how people had been trying to boycott the vote and that tonight we have given back the power to the public. Well surely it was the public who was voting for Wagner so what does he mean? I know that last year some people used some phone in loop to aid Jedward's chances.

If the producers are upset because people were makeing a mockery of the show then stop Louis from putting gash acts through based on gimics. Louis is such a Dime Bar.

I don't mind the X Factor, it's alright but maybe I'm a skeptic but I reckon some how it was rigged tonight.

I'm not Wagner fan but he was consistently coming near the top of the voting (according to media reports) then all of a sudden he's in the bottom 3. Secondly Simon said something a bit odd about how people had been trying to boycott the vote and that tonight we have given back the power to the public. Well surely it was the public who was voting for Wagner so what does he mean? I know that last year some people used some phone in loop to aid Jedward's chances.

If the producers are upset because people were makeing a mockery of the show then stop Louis from putting gash acts through based on gimics. Louis is such a Dime Bar.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Must say, I don't like this show at all, it is a load of toss. Though I have seen a few as my girlfriend watches it.

I actually wanted Wagner to win, just for a giggle. Outside him, I think I must just be weird or something, because all of the others just seem really really average, not outstanding in the slightest. Some have pretty good voices, but none have the "X factor". Especially in last nights; doing supposed rock songs (which most of them weren't at all). I thought most of them were pretty poor, their voices just got lost, no power at all.

They should stick to silly pop songs. Or, just Fcuk off completely, as most of them simply aren't good enough in my eyes. Just club singers, or cruise ship singers, nothing better than that.

I think my mate put it best when he said Wagner is what Mickey Rourke would look like if he melted.

The x factor's a load of crap, the only semi-decent person I ever saw on any of these damned talent shows is one from american idol a few years back, blows all the UK entrants clean out of the water.

I think my mate put it best when he said Wagner is what Mickey Rourke would look like if he melted.

The x factor's a load of crap, the only semi-decent person I ever saw on any of these damned talent shows is one from american idol a few years back, blows all the UK entrants clean out of the water.

Mate, Mickey's face has already melted...