Wagner Out Of The X Factor

wwwd

I watched this dribble of pish last night, supposedly branded as entertainment. Ive no idea who this wagner is but from what i seen last night and one episode i watched about 3 years back i can say the standards of singer they have on there has fallen dramaticly from the previous years. The young lass, think her name was cher loyd? or something came on stage in a set of tracky bottoms wearing a glittery suit and a bow-tie? WTF?? She came on and sung like a 13 year old lad who's voice has just begun to break... Its something ill not be wasting an hour of my valueable time on for sure lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottg just summed it up completely, thankgod theres only one more week of this shyte, mind you then prob be some other load rubbish on.....

You have worked out that you can switch it off though yes?

Yes I dont watch it at all.....

So you shouldnt have the problem you seem to have with it then? If you dont watch it "at all" your oppinion means very little to anyone that does.

Scottg just summed it up completely, thankgod theres only one more week of this shyte, mind you then prob be some other load rubbish on.....

So you shouldnt have the problem you seem to have with it then? If you dont watch it "at all" your oppinion means very little to anyone that does.

Don't watch it, problem= some one starting a thread on it bad enough they put it on tv, then come on here and you still can't get away from fookin program.

Since when has my opinion mattered anyway, not that it bothers me as I'm far to abrasive........

Don't watch it, problem= some one starting a thread on it bad enough they put it on tv, then come on here and you still can't get away from fookin program.

Since when has my opinion mattered anyway, not that it bothers me as I'm far to abrasive........

Well I can only come to the obvious conclusion that you come here simply to rub some people up the wrong way. The thread title makes it clear on the topic so you neednt click on it never mind comment. It is evident in your recent posts you are clearly following certain members around to stir things. If you have nothing constructive to post then please refrain. Either that or I shall intervene to help you.

Edited by PeeWee

Someone needs to know how a forum works :rolleyes:

Anyway, how come it ends next weekend? I thought it would have ended the weekend after as that would be closer to Xmas? Or are they trying to miss out on winning the Xmas single because everyone has campaigns to beat it at Xmas?

It needs to chart on december 19th to be xmas number 1. So next week is the last one, song released after the show i guess so it can sell from the 12th to the 19th.

Ok peewee u want constructive.

This program is meant to be for People that love singing, so how do you explain Alexandra Burke yes she won it but at an unfair disadvantage because her mother was lead singer in soul to soul, so she has come from a singing back ground been round it all her life, no doubt had singing lessons,so she should not of been aloud to enter give someone else a chance who does not have her back ground.

If you feel you need to intervene fair enough, but you are goin to get this on certain topics opinions will vary, as for havin it in for certain members, don't think so but that's the conclusion you have come to, perhaps you need to look at other clubs I'm a member of and the threads/ topics I have started on there, no problems with those, you have a look at them then draw a conclusion then that might prove you wrong.

This program is meant to be for People that love singing, so how do you explain Alexandra Burke yes she won it but at an unfair disadvantage because her mother was lead singer in soul to soul, so she has come from a singing back ground been round it all her life, no doubt had singing lessons,so she should not of been aloud to enter give someone else a chance who does not have her back ground.

If you feel you need to intervene fair enough, but you are goin to get this on certain topics opinions will vary, as for havin it in for certain members, don't think so but that's the conclusion you have come to, perhaps you need to look at other clubs I'm a member of and the threads/ topics I have started on there, no problems with those, you have a look at them then draw a conclusion then that might prove you wrong.

I do not need to look at other clubs, in fact if you remenber back I was one person who fought your corner as the decent comments & topics you did make gave me the impression that you could be a valued member that basically made a few errors in not thinking before you had odd little outbursts. Unfortunatly you seem intent on trying to rub people the wrong way (why, I dont know as you don't seem to be the average forum barmpot I have witnessed over the many years of moderation).

The difference with you is your "constructive" comments & input and ability to see the funny side of certain comments dont come accross as a person here just to be annoying. But yes my experience here & your obvious input of late hugely degrades your credibility and simply comes accross to me (and I would imagine others) as someone wishing to stir up topics and wait for a reaction.

This forum is'nt like others I have looked at due to the banter and humor so looking into an unknown place at your topics wont change my mind, im only interested in your conduct here.

Edited by PeeWee

Yes peewee you did fight my corner and I appreciate that and respect you for it, I can understand you not wanting to look at other clubs, sometimes when people write something you can take it the wrong way which I may have done but so have others, I understand the forum as there are alot of talented and experienced people in this club who know what there talking about, im not a mechanic I know the basics but that's as far as it goes, my area is restorations,bodywork,spraying and don't mind helping advising people with there problems, I thinks things have just got to heated blown out of proportion which ends up with a heated debate, doesn't look good for me (not wanting to be a barmpot lol) or others.

Yes this club is different and so is the banter, but obviously been around for a long time and and hopefully will be in future.

Someone needs to know how a forum works :rolleyes:

Anyway, how come it ends next weekend? I thought it would have ended the weekend after as that would be closer to Xmas? Or are they trying to miss out on winning the Xmas single because everyone has campaigns to beat it at Xmas?

It needs to chart on december 19th to be xmas number 1. So next week is the last one, song released after the show i guess so it can sell from the 12th to the 19th.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks for that :)

I do not need to look at other clubs, in fact if you remenber back I was one person who fought your corner as the decent comments & topics you did make gave me the impression that you could be a valued member that basically made a few errors in not thinking before you had odd little outbursts. Unfortunatly you seem intent on trying to rub people the wrong way (why, I dont know as you don't seem to be the average forum barmpot I have witnessed over the many years of moderation).

The difference with you is your "constructive" comments & input and ability to see the funny side of certain comments dont come accross as a person here just to be annoying. But yes my experience here & your obvious input of late hugely degrades your credibility and simply comes accross to me (and I would imagine others) as someone wishing to stir up topics and wait for a reaction.

This forum is'nt like others I have looked at due to the banter and humor so looking into an unknown place at your topics wont change my mind, im only interested in your conduct here.

Use the "Ignore Users" function Pete, it's fantastic ;)