Wagner Out Of The X Factor

wwwd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi folks, just to intervene. apparently ellie goulding is going to get number 1 with her version of eltons "your song" so the xfactor better come up with something better than what they seem to be churning out at the moment. that said, matt cardle's version of the snow patrol track the other week was spot on :thumb:

Blah blah blah everything I say is said purely to make me "different". That way I can pee and moan when people have an opinion that's not the same as mine...

Jesus, just DIE

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by some people on here by now but ffs. :nutter:

Blah blah blah everything I say is said purely to make me "different". That way I can pee and moan when people have an opinion that's not the same as mine...

Jesus, just DIE

Sort of answer I'd expect from the minority, VERY SAD

Maybe if you hadn't of acted like a tool since joining you wouldn't "expect" any sort of remarks!

Jesus, just DIE

Sort of answer I'd expect from the minority, VERY SAD

Maybe if you hadn't of acted like a tool since joining you wouldn't "expect" any sort of remarks!

And maybe if people didnt drag up comments then this sort of thing won't continue to rear its head.

I would expect more sensible members to use a little thought before ping ponging arguments back & forth.

Enough said now please.

Cher's out now, thank God.

no more spastic leg kicking and a face that looks like it has suffered a stroke... Shame really...

next out is rebeca... Then One Direction will win it and be the main support act for take thats tour!

BGT next! :) if they get the Hoff it will be imence!!

Jesus, just DIE

Jesus did die and was reborn as our savour!!

Assuming that he actually died in the first case, they werent exactly brilliant at spotting the difference between dead and comatose people in the past. The number of scrape marks on the inside of exhumed coffins will attest to that.

Assuming that he actually died in the first case, they werent exactly brilliant at spotting the difference between dead and comatose people in the past. The number of scrape marks on the inside of exhumed coffins will attest to that.

your right.. lets re-right the bible.

Unfortunatly you would'nt be the first. :innocent:

You're right... Let's re-write the Bible.

You're right... Let's re-write the Bible.

I think we best leave it to you Mike, jobs yours sunshine. :pancake: