well thats just feckin marvelous

shawdreamer

Thanks a feckin bunch Mr Director of the Deathly Hallows!!!!!

Im sat ere bored, so decided to watch part one of the said film and half way through POP their they are camping on top of Malham Cove, one the few real Yorkshire dales natural beauty spots untouched by over tourism and chavs in feckin carafuckinvans.

Now every nobba and his missus along with their brood of rat noisy kids will wanna "camp were harry did"

Thanx a bloody load Mr Daxid Yates you utter plonker :rolleyes:

Be smart.

Don't camp.

What do people get out of living outdoors and not showering for a few days ?

it gets you away from the rubbish of everyday life and leaves you feeling a little more refreshed.... but you dont usually bring your mum along Liam so there'd be no one to wipe your ass for you?

and I doubt any other campers will be keen on "tucking you in" so maybe it wouldnt be for yoy afterall Liam?

Edited by shawdreamer

Be smart.

Don't camp.

What do people get out of living outdoors and not showering for a few days ?

it gets you away from the rubbish of everyday life and leaves you feeling a little more refreshed.... but you dont usually bring your mum along Liam so there'd be no one to wipe your ass for you?

and I doubt any other campers will be keen on "tucking you in" so maybe it wouldnt be for yoy afterall Liam?

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/25806.jpg

went on a camping holiday to newquay, BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

but that was mainly due to the night clubs in close proximity

Did they mention where it was? Or do you only know which site it is becuase you're familiar with it pre-film.

I know it intimately, Ive camped there since I was a kid, its a extinct ancient waterfall about 230ft tall that looks out over a stretch of the dales and the tiny village of Malham (which thousands had seen but never realised....it was used as the panoramic shot on the start of emerdale farm for years) and quite stunning to look at.

Its suprising just how little known it is still and glad obviously cos it meant I still had my retreat still........ not anymore now obviously.

this is a 360 view of it from below (and usually were I started climbing from as a kid.....as appose to using the stairs carved into the rock up its side :pancake: )

clicky

Who thinks its shawdreamer whos revealed this place as the film doesnt mention it? lol

just about every significent place used in the bloody films has been mobbed by potterite kids and the caravan toting chav parents, from the place were the burrow is supposed to be to the buildings used for hogwarts scenes. :rolleyes:

Its not like the scenes using the cove could be filmed anywhere else, its top and appearance is unlike anything else in britian and was created when the land was covered in the last ice age.

When you stand on it at sunset in summer you can actually see the curviture of the earth across the contineous horizon of the dales.

This scene shot, I wouldnt be slightly suprising if it took no visual editing atall.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/25807.jpg