Epic thread

eetaylog

what exactly was the OP expecting?

the OP was a long term member so should have known that Plato's and members of Fifth gears production staff veiwed pistonheads forums for idea's and for on the street news, opinions, Im not even a avid PH user and Id seen fifth gears posts once or twice.

I was expecting something better.

Better than somone slagging off Jason Plato on a forum, and then JP actually coming on and owning the guy??

That wasn't the particulary funny stuff. It was funny to see Plato's side of the story, it was a little bit harsh though, he could have been gentler, but then again, the OP put it all on Plato, didnt acknowledge his own shortcomings in the situation.

The custard test was ace.

I was expecting something better.

Better than somone slagging off Jason Plato on a forum, and then JP actually coming on and owning the guy??

That wasn't the particulary funny stuff. It was funny to see Plato's side of the story, it was a little bit harsh though, he could have been gentler, but then again, the OP put it all on Plato, didnt acknowledge his own shortcomings in the situation.

The custard test was ace.

Agreed. I was sceptical until then.

That was really Plato?

If I recall, weren't there "two" Platos posting on the forum?

Page 11, he posts a picture up of him next to his computer with the thread open.

Oh right, I stopped at Page 8 as instructed.

I thought the reference to pg8 is that it is where the magic happens, not where to stop

Good one, good to see Plato getting his own back.

Did the op not realise and you don't know how many people had come up to him that day prob just wanted to left alone, but then if your out in public you should expect it to many different ways looking at it lol...

That was really Plato?

Page 11, he posts a picture up of him next to his computer with the thread open.

I thought the reference to pg8 is that it is where the magic happens, not where to stop

Me too see the arrow highlighted in red.

That was really Plato?

This.