sealer? underseal etc

Scort_CVH

the classic waxoyl i suppose. i think theres a lot of products out there. they come in different applications. eg paint brush, used under pressure to squirt into the rails or tight spaces, aerosol. anything that will be visible wont look too pretty covered in sealer though.

the classic waxoyl i suppose. i think theres a lot of products out there. they come in different applications. eg paint brush, used under pressure to squirt into the rails or tight spaces, aerosol. anything that will be visible wont look too pretty covered in sealer though.

so anything visible paint and anything hidden waxoyl?

thanks for the reply

:cheers:

I have used a product called Electrox, made by Bilt Hamber, to paint the underside of my track car. Its a zinc enrich primer that can be brushed and sprayed. Its self healing too so any scratches and stone chips shouldnt result in more rust. Its a fantastic product, it would need a top coat over it afterwards though, where you could just use regular stonechip aerosols.

I have used a product called Electrox, made by Bilt Hamber, to paint the underside of my track car. Its a zinc enrich primer that can be brushed and sprayed. Its self healing too so any scratches and stone chips shouldnt result in more rust. Its a fantastic product, it would need a top coat over it afterwards though, where you could just use regular stonechip aerosols.

Going to get some of that ordered sounds ideal, i can use it in the bay and underneath then paint :D

:cheers: