World Cup Bid

wwwd

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneaky f*ckin Russians.

pmsl, quality. "As bent as the Soviet sickle, and as hard as the hammer that crosses it. Apparently, it's just impossible to kill the b*stard."

Is that a tea cosy on his head?

Back on topic... aside from the tons of money it would have brought to our economy (which is not the point anyway) i couldnt give a damn about the world cup bid. Club football all the way.

ridiculous what stadiums has Russia got to offer, needless to say the only decent one they got isn't even grass

Did you see Russia's promo video? It had a load of "amazing" stadiums in it, and then said they would be completed by 2013/2017!

Right...

Don't give it to the country with the best infrastructure, facilities or fans. And most multicultural country in the world.

Never mind, played appalling in south Africa so world cup won't be any different...

Actually, from the two major tournaments we've actually hosted, one produced a semi-final finish and the other we won.

Check your facts before making silly comments.

with the amount of countries the british have invaded, the amount of wars they have been involved in, the amount of innocent people that got killed because of it all, i think its wrong that they should ever be allowed to host any event on an international level. if nothing else, it's only opening the gates for terrorist attacks.

ridiculous what stadiums has Russia got to offer, needless to say the only decent one they got isn't even grass

Did you see Russia's promo video? It had a load of "amazing" stadiums in it, and then said they would be completed by 2013/2017!

Right...

Don't give it to the country with the best infrastructure, facilities or fans. And most multicultural country in the world.

Never mind, played appalling in south Africa so world cup won't be any different...

Actually, from the two major tournaments we've actually hosted, one produced a semi-final finish and the other we won.

So a silly comment would be footballers in paper for crashing cars,drugs,alcohol,oh not keeping there dick in there trousers can't even control there own balls let alone one on pitch, the list goes on, or could it be you don't like me commenting on your thread that sounds more like it.

Right...

So a silly comment would be footballers in paper for crashing cars,drugs,alcohol,oh not keeping there dick in there trousers can't even control there own balls let alone one on pitch, the list goes on, or could it be you don't like me commenting on your thread that sounds more like it.

Are Russians immune to such actions then? :unsure:

with the amount of countries the british have invaded, the amount of wars they have been involved in, the amount of innocent people that got killed because of it all, i think its wrong that they should ever be allowed to host any event on an international level. if nothing else, it's only opening the gates for terrorist attacks.

I dont know where to begin.