I know it's a big ask but.............

georgeh811

My missus is nagging me to spray her car barbie pink. yes i know, not the best idea i have heard in a while either lol. but i have been trying to edit a pic but cant get the car pink. would someone be kind enough to give it a go. it will either put her off the idea or commit her more but at least a descision will have been made.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/25856.jpg

her focus is radiant red at the moment but i got this pic as its a clear one of the same model car and i cant seem to find one on the net to show her.

:cheers:

EDIT:- title

Edited by georgeh811

thanks for that mate. someone else pointed me to another that had been ruined

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/25857.jpg

the missus is at work at the mo but i'm hoping that on her return she will look at these pics and see the error of her ways or the old focus is doomed :)

well to be fair barbie pink is just errr solid pink! what about a nice metallic pink instead of solid barbie pink. theres a few kandy style pink paints on ebay matey, have a look at them or go a custom bodyshop paint supplier and ask to see some pink colour chips to see what they have in stock!!

well to be fair barbie pink is just errr solid pink! what about a nice metallic pink instead of solid barbie pink. theres a few kandy style pink paints on ebay matey, have a look at them or go a custom bodyshop paint supplier and ask to see some pink colour chips to see what they have in stock!!

there was a tigra knocking about in our old town the was a light shade of barbie pink, it looked aweful but unfortunately after seeing these pics she's even more ademant that she wants it pink so i guess thats a job for the warmer weather :)

there was a tigra, streek ka, fiesta and a mini all kicking around here it is so wrong on so many levels!!!

not good at all is it but you know what women are like, nag till it's done so i guess i'll have to start a thread when i do it and let the whole of evo see it's demise lol. on the upside, she said i should paint mine a new colour too so sorta makes it worth while :thumb:

i like the 2 reds but i love red cars and mine is red too lol

bit of a bias opinion that then aint it lol. i like the weird reddy bronzy colour and the bright green, the reddy bronze because i think it will stand out but lock nice and the green is a colour that if you keep it looked after will always stand out