I know it's a big ask but.............

georgeh811

My missus is nagging me to spray her car barbie pink. yes i know, not the best idea i have heard in a while either lol.

her focus is radiant red at the moment but i got this pic as its a clear one of the same model car and i cant seem to find one on the net to show her.

the missus is at work at the mo but i'm hoping that on her return she will look at these pics and see the error of her ways or the old focus is doomed :)

Why not just put your foot down, crack the whip, tell her to stop nagging and tell her that it's a daft idea.

CheeRs,

Fraz

lol i had a cossie rep like the first pic didnt like the colour at all

lol i had a cossie rep like the first pic didnt like the colour at all

Not the best lookin car but was ok realy looked good in the sun if any 1 wants the colour code drop me an email

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/25907.jpg

My missus is nagging me to spray her car barbie pink. yes i know, not the best idea i have heard in a while either lol.

her focus is radiant red at the moment but i got this pic as its a clear one of the same model car and i cant seem to find one on the net to show her.

the missus is at work at the mo but i'm hoping that on her return she will look at these pics and see the error of her ways or the old focus is doomed :)

Why not just put your foot down, crack the whip, tell her to stop nagging and tell her that it's a daft idea.

CheeRs,

Fraz

can't be doing that mate. then who would make my tea and do my laundry etc lol

• 3 weeks later...

CheeRs,

Fraz

can't be doing that mate. then who would make my tea and do my laundry etc lol

Haha, you might of married the wrong woman then mate :nutter:

CheeRs,

Fraz

• 3 weeks later...
My missus is nagging me to spray her car barbie pink. yes i know, not the best idea i have heard in a while either lol. but i have been trying to edit a pic but cant get the car pink.

I forgot to do the wing mirror, but is this the colour you had in mind??

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e266/bsteve101/c7fba284.jpg

If she decides that she does want it pink off the back of this though, I cannot be held accountable :innocent: