UFC124

TC-DNB

Not into it myself, but have friends who love it.

Hope that helps.

Not really, was just up at 3am on my larry watching it live, and fancied a bit of mma related chat etc, but obviously not many fans here so not to worry. Just for the record was a wicked set of fights, well worth the lack of sleep haha

Oh I do love a bit of claret lol

I have always been a big boxing fan,but I was introduced to it about a year ago and now im hooked

I have quite a few friends that do it, Im going to see it in February at the Troxy in London to back up a few friends that are fighting that night

I have to say its the most amazing atmosphere.

UFC ....isnt that on sky sport ???

My mates fight was on sky sports the other night and I couldnt watch it,cos I dont have the channels :(

Oh I do love a bit of claret lol

I have always been a big boxing fan,but I was introduced to it about a year ago and now im hooked

I have quite a few friends that do it, Im going to see it in February at the Troxy in London to back up a few friends that are fighting that night

I have to say its the most amazing atmosphere.

UFC ....isnt that on sky sport ???

My mates fight was on sky sports the other night and I couldnt watch it,cos I dont have the channels :(

Im going to that for my birthday! Small world. My better half took me last year. Was my 1st live cage fighting event and i loved it, you're right about the atmosphere. Was VIP so ringside seats. Watched Alex Reids little brother get knocked out in style - spinning head kick, he was out cold for 5 minutes. Jordon and Alex ran in to comfort him and everyone starting singing "theres only 1 peter andre". Made me chuckle :roll:

UFC is on ESPN, not Sky. They have UFC Unleashed, MMA Live and UFC All Access. Then the events which are like every other week, or each month.

Who are your mates fighting?

I was ment to be at that fight but my daughter went into hospital so couldnt go<was gutted but kids come first.

I know David Lee

Denniston "mad max " sutherland

Charlie leary

Im goint to support Denniston that Fight mainly as he is a close friend,I do know quite a few off the amaturs coming up,which I watch in my home town

Watford which is another good night.

You will have to give me a shout closer to the time ill get you some tickets for the after party :)

Im more excited about that then Xmas lol

I was ment to be at that fight but my daughter went into hospital so couldnt go<was gutted but kids come first.

I know David Lee

Denniston "mad max " sutherland

Charlie leary

Im goint to support Denniston that Fight mainly as he is a close friend,I do know quite a few off the amaturs coming up,which I watch in my home town

Watford which is another good night.

You will have to give me a shout closer to the time ill get you some tickets for the after party :)

Im more excited about that then Xmas lol

Wicked. Nice one for the offer of the afterparty but already got them. Ive book a silver VIP table - no 37 IIRC (should have been a £1000 but they done it for £650 as someone paid the deposit but aint coming now so he was kind enough to not charge me full whack, and as im going for my birthday weve all got afterparty tickets :cheers: see you there!

And yeah me too! haha

WOW!!! You have bought a whole table,I normally sit just behind that in the silver like to see them when they walk down lol

Looks like I will be seeing you there :)

Yea its worked out £65 each so well worth it. Gonna crack the champs out for this one (as its nearly my birthday!) :drunk:

Ill shout you nearer the time :thumb: bet it comes round before we know it!