Don't know whether its true but It's Fcuking Hilarious

Jordan99940

I dont know about anyone else (especially this retard) but I just do my toilet business AS and WHEN and WHERE the need arises. I don't hold it because im in public or a guest in someones house (unless I know ill be leaving to go back to my house any second)

And another note I've done a pee AND a poo at the same time with a morning glory and I didnt make a mess, this stedhead must have a 20" cock to go with his anxiety problems

Painful reading.

BTW pee bottles ? WTF for ? Is he eating 20kg of asparagus a day ?

thats what i dont understand....does he only pee into bottles ?? ...strange !!

Well I read 4 pages written by people who admit to bodybuilding. Well there's something I never seen coming...

At least I got the answer -

I don't pee in urinals because public toilers are sick... there's always pee on the floor near the urinals and I'm not stepping on that ****. To make matters worse... when you pee into the urinal you get backsplash of pee residue from other dudes from the rim and the urinal water... this **** gets on your clothes... ****ing sick. that's why I bring empty water bottles with me to pee.

I didn't bring one to this date because a)it was a date and I didn't want her to wonder about it b) I didn't think I'd end being with her for that long...

fml... in hindsight.. i would have peed into the urinal to avoid this disaster.

He's got a medical condition. Obviously.

Painful reading.

BTW pee bottles ? WTF for ? Is he eating 20kg of asparagus a day ?

thats what i dont understand....does he only pee into bottles ?? ...strange !!

Well I read 4 pages written by people who admit to bodybuilding. Well there's something I never seen coming...

At least I got the answer -

I don't pee in urinals because public toilers are sick... there's always pee on the floor near the urinals and I'm not stepping on that ****. To make matters worse... when you pee into the urinal you get backsplash of pee residue from other dudes from the rim and the urinal water... this **** gets on your clothes... ****ing sick. that's why I bring empty water bottles with me to pee.

I didn't bring one to this date because a)it was a date and I didn't want her to wonder about it b) I didn't think I'd end being with her for that long...

fml... in hindsight.. i would have peed into the urinal to avoid this disaster.

He's got a medical condition. Obviously.

A mental condition, not an actual medical problem. And where the fook does he go to pee in these bottles? In toilets? Or somewhere cleaner like a kitchen or living room?

Is he afraid of catching an STD, or a proper life threatening illness from peeing in a public urinal?