New fails

Craig855S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Frisbee one was awesome

<waits for SteveO to add a post update showing how he installed the same tragically chavtastic windscreen shattering bass cannon in his "£500 workhorse">

What hasnt the £500 Workhorse got?

a decent sensible owner

a title that describes its usage accurately

a chance of survival

a genuine £500 cost

a likelihood its demise will be publicised next winter under a title somewhere along the lines of "crash that wasnt my fault, a meteor created plasma glow which reflected off a moon orbiting Venus and refracted of ice on the road that was invisible then temporarily blinded me causing the car to sideslip miraculously off the road in some freak of nature manner and deposit itself into the roadside ditch...... but it totally wasnt my fault"

..... the list of what it doesnt have is almost as endless as the list of what it has.

Frisbee one was awesome

<waits for SteveO to add a post update showing how he installed the same tragically chavtastic windscreen shattering bass cannon in his "£500 workhorse">

a decent sensible owner

a chance of survival

a genuine £500 cost

a likelihood its demise will be publicised next winter under a title somewhere along the lines of "crash that wasnt my fault, a meteor created plasma glow which reflected off a moon orbiting Venus and refracted of ice on the road that was invisible then temporarily blinded me causing the car to sideslip miraculously off the road in some freak of nature manner and deposit itself into the roadside ditch...... but it totally wasnt my fault"

..... the list of what it doesnt have is almost as endless as the list of what it has.

Feck me you make me giggle.

Frisbee one was awesome

a decent sensible owner

a chance of survival

a genuine £500 cost

Feck me you make me giggle.

+1