Fast Five - Teaser Trailer

Brown

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Fast-Five-Poster-472x700.jpg

Well I seached and couldn't find a topic on this.. but seeing as I made one for the last film, thought I'd do another..

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast Five. In this installment, former cop Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.

Since Brian and Mia Toretto (Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he's not the only one on their tail.

Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can't separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey...before someone else runs them down first.

Personally... can't wait. Loved all the films in the series :cheers: Great popcorn film :thumb:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Just watched Fast Five at the cinema.. I'm quite the fan of the series, and this was just awesome

I know a lot of people don't like that they've gotten away from the actual "racing" element of the series, but the stories going on along side it have been pretty good imo.

I'm gonna go all out and put this one as my favourite, following by 4, 1, 2, 3. Loads of original cast members thrown in, awesome action / gunfights, and the inevitable showdown between Dom and Hobbs (The Rock).

Definitely worth watching if you're a fan of the series.

PLUS, a writer has been hired to pen the sixth installment, which will invariably lead to Tokyo. Can't wait!

Will be an ace film to watch with brain turned off as the rest of them where. To those that have seen it...Is it as bad with the errors that have plagued the rest? (like reversing at 70MPH, changing down from 4th to third at 110MPH and accelerating.stuff like that?)

amazing actually! People kid there self and say the films are overated and unrealistic but i bet for the majority of us petrol heads if not all know it was these films especialy the 1st makes us do what we do! And to be honest it gave me my passion before i started secondary school and for that i am grateful! :D

Will be an ace film to watch with brain turned off as the rest of them where. To those that have seen it...Is it as bad with the errors that have plagued the rest? (like reversing at 70MPH, changing down from 4th to third at 110MPH and accelerating.stuff like that?)

whats wrong with that? You can drop into 3rd at 90 in a 1.6 mk6. :innocent: