top Gear 8PM

Craig855S

aye did seem a bit bad that

but entirely his own fault for holding a slackened strap that was wrapped round him while shouting at someone in a sportscar to drive away fast with one end of the said slacken strap connected..........just how stupid can you be? :rolleyes:

aye did seem a bit bad that

but entirely his own fault for holding a slackened strap that was wrapped round him while shouting at someone in a sportscar to drive away fast with one end of the said slacken strap connected..........just how stupid can you be? :rolleyes:

Indeed, incredibly stupid, or a staged stunt that went wrong, or a staged stunt that went right (and the blood etc was all acting..)

It is far too predictable, and fake (Why cant they just have a laugh for real instead of making things up...the "secret stereo" for instance is not something hamster and clarkson could do in several hours never mind a quick 10 minute prank.

And the baby jesus being white stig...missed an oppertunity there to introduce a new stig!! Had the baby have been red then they could introduce red stig next week (Who, let me say today, i wouldnt be surprised if the next stig is.......Niki Faulkner

I digress.