merry christmas

ganges

:thumb: may i be the first to wish one and all a merry christmas and a happy new year, know things are a bit tight and are likley to only get worse, but enjoy and have fun, tommorow is another day.

a big thank you to the mods and admin for there sterling efforts during 2010

:drunk: :cheers:

:thumb: may i be the first to wish one and all a merry christmas and a happy new year, know things are a bit tight and are likley to only get worse, but enjoy and have fun, tommorow is another day.

go crawl into a ball and die in a corner until your bodies become a oozing fetid lump of barely recognizable rotten flesh and puss.....

.... and a haaaaaaaaaaapy neeeeeeeeew yeeeeeeeeeeear (I allways preferred my version of that carol)

go crawl into a ball and die in a corner until your bodies become a oozing fetid lump of barely recognizable rotten flesh and puss.....

oooohhhh you barr humbug you :roll:

.... and a haaaaaaaaaaapy neeeeeeeeew yeeeeeeeeeeear (I allways preferred my version of that carol)