Burnout Paradise - Ultimate Box: Free [legal] Download

stoo2000

Even if it did I already said make a google one free in a few mins, you need never use it again.

Sigh.

prin·ci·ple /ˈprinsəpəl/ Noun

1. A fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

2. A rule or belief governing one's personal behavior.

Why should I support hunger for personal data of one of the biggest companies in the world and feeling that I got something for free at the same time ?

Don't mind me, thanx for the original post anyway, it's quite an entertainment and it reminded me of times when I used to play the original NFS and GT. Happy days.

Even if it did I already said make a google one free in a few mins, you need never use it again.

Sigh.

prin·ci·ple /ˈprinsəpəl/ Noun

1. A fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

2. A rule or belief governing one's personal behavior.

Why should I support hunger for personal data of one of the biggest companies in the world and feeling that I got something for free at the same time ?

Don't mind me, thanx for the original post anyway, it's quite an entertainment and it reminded me of times when I used to play the original NFS and GT. Happy days.

You don't need to educate me I'm a teacher pmsl. It was a simple answer to your original worry, yes we all hate data harvesting but my aim was to rid you of your fear with a way to get this game without you bricking it. Your feelings on the gathering of your personal data have no bearing on what I instructed nor on this thread, I personaly don't care if your scared, I was attempting to help. Blimy pmsl. :pancake:

Game looks good, even better considering the price. The installation said it failed because it couldnt install EA Download manager, despite EA Download Manager being opened because you need to open it to start the installation... not quite as polished as Steam, then. Seems to work fine, though.

Anyone figured out how to add a USB controller? I want to use my PS3 controller with it.

You don't need to educate me I'm a teacher pmsl.

Good for you coming out to me like this !

It was a simple answer to your original worry, yes we all hate data harvesting but my aim was to rid you of your fear with a way to get this game without you bricking it. Your feelings on the gathering of your personal data have no bearing on what I instructed nor on this thread, I personaly don't care if your scared, I was attempting to help. Blimy pmsl. :pancake:

Thanks, mister. I shall sleep easier tonight.

Let's make it stop...

Anyone managed to get burnout paradise working online?

Mine keeps saying something about updating, and wont connect online. As such, I have to put in my username and password each time I log in. EADM doesnt seem to have an update thing like Steam does?

Mine updated itself to 1.1.0.0 when I opened it, although it won't let me login.. apparently my username doesn't exist.