Gaming Habbits....

RobMk6

What do you tend to do with games once you've completed them?

I've been reading a few threads in the xbox section and noticed so many of you tend to trade in games for new ones out, e.g, COD MW2 completed, you trade it in and buy Black Ops so on so forth.........

I cant do that, if I buy a game I tend to keep it, I like having loads of games to fall back on now n agen,

How bout the rest of you? are you a trader or a keeper?

I always sell/trade old games not once i've completed them... once i get bored. I rarely complete a game apart from Resident Evil and F1

How do you complete F1? Surely the seasons go on and on?..

but is there not only one season per game? hence F1 2010 for example?

I always sell/trade old games not once i've completed them... once i get bored. I rarely complete a game apart from Resident Evil and F1

but is there not only one season per game? hence F1 2010 for example?

In the career mode you can do upto 7 seasons. I bet you didn't do it properly and do 100% races...

Itend to keep games if they have replayability and are relatively impressive, like the NFS franchise for example,

I have kept the NFS's I like and binned off the ones I dont (regardless of completion or not)

kept,

NFS

NFS Underground

NFS Most wanted

NFS Carbon

NFS Undercover

NFS Most wanted (2)

binned/traded,

NFS Pro Street

NFS Shift

Ive even kept a ps2 around so I can play on the first two of the franchise (there on ps2 format while the rest are on 360)

I tend to keep hold of mine to replay them at a later date.

I've even got a snes and an n64 that get unboxed from time to time. Bomberman with the multi-tap on the snes and golden eye on the n64 waste plenty of hours when a few friends come round.

Goldeneye is still amazing today, was only playing it with a mate the other week.

Well with F1 is a kind of exeption, i'll prob get all achievements...work my way to 1st driver for McLaren...do a few more seasons then be done. Nothing else to do after that so it's basically done