Comments appreciated...

stuy180

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great Christmas. :D

Our baby girl Freya is 3 weeks old today, we had a photoshoot done when she was just 6 days old...

We now have a chance of winning a large canvas by getting as many comments as possible on a picture of Freya.

Could I ask you that have Facebook to 'Like' the Pennycress Photography page to then be able to comment on this picture:

Freya

Any comments would be appreciated guys! Thanks for your time & Hope you have a cracking new year!! :)

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great Christmas. :D

Our baby girl Freya is 3 weeks old today, we had a photoshoot done when she was just 6 days old...

We now have a chance of winning a large canvas by getting as many comments as possible on a picture of Freya.

Could I ask you that have Facebook to 'Like' the Pennycress Photography page to then be able to comment on this picture:

Freya

Any comments would be appreciated guys! Thanks for your time & Hope you have a cracking new year!! :)

Thanks Craig, just have to 'like' the photography page to comment buddy... There are no rules about posting links so can't possibly be cheating. :innocent:

a) Its a nice photo, never seen anything like that before

b) I cant comment on it (must have to be on your friends list

c) This is blatant cheating....

These type of thing always are, the winner will be the one that can get the most friends to comment (whether they like the pic or not).

Yeah but i bet you everyone who has been to this studio is doing the same thing, its the same story with the bonny baby competiions in the local rags, people just get their friends, and facebook "friends" to vote for their kid to win. Meaning its not about which kid is actually the best "baby model" but which parent has the most friends...

Yeah but i bet you everyone who has been to this studio is doing the same thing, its the same story with the bonny baby competiions in the local rags, people just get their friends, and facebook "friends" to vote for their kid to win. Meaning its not about which kid is actually the best "baby model" but which parent has the most friends...

But that is what's being asked " Friends to comment"... It's not a cutest baby or baby model competition. :)

But that is what's being asked " Friends to comment"... It's not a cutest baby or baby model competition. :)

So what is the winning criterea? Is it how many comments or best written comments?

How do they decide the winner?

Most comments win. :)

So just like Craig said, the best pic doesnt win, the most friends does. It could be a pic of someones hand as long as enough friends are gathered via forums. All blatent advertising for the studio at the end of the day.

Nice pic though. :thumb:

These things are all about gaining awareness of the company for free. All the people in this competition will tell there friends to comment meaning that they hear about the company. Therefore spreading the word, clever bit of advertising for a small fee of printing the canvas for the "winning" person.

That's it... The woman has only been doing this professionally for a year, I can see that this is a clever way of advertising like you say.

Hence that you have to like her page (Become a fan) before being able to comment on any of her pictures.

Thanks though.. It is a cracking pic as are the rest from the shoot. :)

We got a family shoot done in september when our little one was only weeks old. We got a £175 voucher for £25...bargain we thought...

Turned out the shoot cost £50 for just over 90 minutes, that left £125 to spend on prints from the shoot, after the shoot we were given the price list..... (lets just say £75 for a single 8x10, and 400 quid for a biggun......me and the wife pledged to get 2 8x10s and leave it at that)

a week after the shoot we went to see the pictures, got to see a 5-10 minute slideshow of the pics, they were awesome...We couldnt pick just 2 so we got 10 images on a DVD (in TIFF format, perfect resolution to print in 8x10 they say but blown up larger it is still great)...cost 500 quid plus, obviously 125 quid voucher used but that still left 400 quid of finance! but the pics really are epic (£400 could probably buy a flash umbrella and a range of background things they use to combine with my dads SLR and DIY it....... ouch)

sod the pictures!

YOU NAMED YOUR DAUGHTER AFTER A FECKIN NORSE GODESS??

are you wanting her picked on in school????

I can picture it now "lets call her after the norse godess of love"

.....no one tell you she was also the godess of war and death too? :P