power

gtichris

basically me m8 as bought hisself a pretty tidy rs2000 mk6. really nice an tidy tbh but apart from an air filter an been lowerd its pretty much standerd. hes faily happy with the power but hes thinking ahead an my question for him is what can be done to it an what sort of power levels can be had from it?

any help be great an sorry if this is in wrong section :rolleyes:

its just summet for future as hes cleared hissen out buying car an hes always wanted 1. hes not wanting to spend loads but hespower hungry so anything that helps is a bonus.

i no u cn dothe 2.3 conversion wich i no i mainly torque increase rather bhp or so im told but 170bhp sounds gd lol

cheers

get him to sign up to rs200016v.com. there's a group buy on there at the moment for head work (polished ported etc...) that with a chipand what he has should see him in the region of 170bhp (apparently).

I'd love to know who wrote the custom chip for it.

get him to sign up to rs200016v.com. there's a group buy on there at the moment for head work (polished ported etc...) that with a chipand what he has should see him in the region of 170bhp (apparently).

I'd love to know who wrote the custom chip for it.

thats why i said apparently,just going buy what people have wrote (quoted on there)