Petrol prices...

eetaylog

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nipped the garage after tea last night, 1.18p here and the clerk was saying its gonna hit 1.25 this week and go up again in the next two weeks.

yikes, already 125.9 round here, 127 in gloucester i hear!

garage boss said it'd be nearly the same increase in the next two weeks..... that means a potential 1.32p for me :(

1.26.9 for petrol in highworth near swindon, and 129.9 for diesel. But they're an exception since all other garages in a 20 mile radius are 2p cheaper (It's a shell garage where the owner sets his own price not what the other shells in the area charge)

No doubt most garages will be charging more than 130.9 for derv by the end of the month though, feels like only a few months ago that it was under 120 a litre for derv.

127.9 at my local tescos garage in Havant, Hants, and round Chichester and Bognor, I've seen 129.9

I think I'll be getting the Mrs to sort out the LPG conversion on her ST200 sooner rather than later lol

Hardly worth it is it? LPG is pushing 80p now, and conversions have gone up massively so you wont see any savings for a long long time.