Films..recomendations

Craig855S

As title really, fed up of all my current films, struggling to think of anything new to get.. I'm currently getting "Buried" and "Death race 2" but dont think theyre going to be much good.. Its not every day you come across a decent film. (Age doesnt matter..whats your faves)

God my list could go on forever but I will put a few fantastic ones that I always recommend are:-

John Q

Frequency

Green mile

Harry Brown

The boat that rocked

Man on fire

crank

layer cake

Essex boys

Gangster number 1

These are good films

but for silly humor

Knocked up

50 first dates

uncle buck

see could go on forever lol

Getting "the frequency" and "the boat that rocked" now

Seen pretty much all the others, and some "arent available"

Frequency I think the guy in it is called Dennis Quade ?? not sure of his name lol

Hubby out the boat that rocked on the tv,I wasnt interested at all in watching it,well after 5 mins I was hooked lol and then went and bought it the next day

This one is based on a true story :)

Let me know what you think ?

Also getting deliverance now.

I watched a film the night before new years eve on sky indie called "escapist" or "escapologist" and it was rather good, like Law abiding citizen but not as extreme. Its got roary breaker in it from lock stock along with some people ive never really seen before

Also getting deliverance now.

I watched a film the night before new years eve on sky indie called "escapist" or "escapologist" and it was rather good, like Law abiding citizen but not as extreme. Its got roary breaker in it from lock stock along with some people ive never really seen before

Not seen any of them

Im mainly into films at the moment could be true,if you was in that frame of mind like John Q

I shall be popping back now and again to see whats been suggested as I do love a good movie................as long as its not scary but saying that I watched paranormal activity and thought it was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen lol

I shall be popping back now and again to see whats been suggested as I do love a good movie................as long as its not scary but saying that I watched paranormal activity and thought it was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen lol

very true, can't believe they did a 2nd one!!!

I know !!!! what makes me laugh is people saying its the scariest thing they have ever seen lmaooooo

I know !!!! what makes me laugh is people saying its the scariest thing they have ever seen lmaooooo

The last exorcism is just as much a dissapointment.