quiting smoking

shawdreamer

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ njoy duo...

theres all kinds of cheaper ones and different ways, but basically this one is a case of charge battery, screw cartridge on, toke untill batt or cart is dead re-charge install new cart. best thing is hang onto it after you quit, then if you ever find yourself really needing a cig you can take a drag and get some nicotine rather than buying a pack and starting again

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ njoy duo...

theres all kinds of cheaper ones and different ways, but basically this one is a case of charge battery, screw cartridge on, toke untill batt or cart is dead re-charge install new cart. best thing is hang onto it after you quit, then if you ever find yourself really needing a cig you can take a drag and get some nicotine rather than buying a pack and starting again

goooood maaaaaaaan

what would your recommend? the straight forward starter kit or is there some other kit better suited?

i gave up last year using champix mainly due to my work hours and lack of wil power was on the tablets for 10 weeks not touched a ciggy for nigh on 9 months ish

so thats two people championing these champix thingies?

any side effects or use limitations?

yep, my mum was on the champix, followed the instructions to the letter, 3 weeks after binning the cigs and continuing on the tabs she was feeling suicidal

unfortunately she wasnt an isolated case....tis well documented on the WWW

my boss at work uses the ecigarette, its much cheaper than smoking, isnt bad for you (no tar etc) but its just something else to be addicted too. He's constantly sucking on one (he has 3 on him...never asked why but it must be because the batteries dont last the full shift? constantly sucking on 'em for 12 hours pretty much)

The vapours on some of the flavours are intriuging...

Forgot to say, he's been on them about 15 months, hasnt touched a fag, but hasnt put these things down, and now he has the issue of when he's ever going to kick these

Edited by Craig855S

i stopped five years ago, tried the patches for two days, they gave me a nasty itch when on.

so i just went without fags but replaced them with mints and chewing gum. polo mints, airwaves chewing gum.

try to avoid drinking for a bit as the temptation to smoke is greater when drinking.

good luck mate, well worth stopping..

i stopped five years ago, tried the patches for two days, they gave me a nasty itch when on.

so i just went without fags but replaced them with mints and chewing gum. polo mints, airwaves chewing gum.

im exactly the same... but i ended up smoking again after 18 mths...

and im back on the quitting wagon again!!

check whats in it, all you need is the battery, a charger and a pack of cartridges... depends how much you plan to use it but you can get more within a few days soe maybe just get a pack of 5 to start you off

as for becoming addicted to it, yup theres nicotine in it... the idea is you start on the strong ones work down through medium and low to zero nicotine! that said other than absobing nicotine - which is an addictive poison theres nothing unhealthy about the e-cig and no health risks

The e-cig is rather nifty, I have one here, very very realistic, the look glow and vapours all look genuine & tastes like a fag.

I got a car charger, plug and usb cable.

If your ever in blackpool I found a shop selling these for £10 with a pack of 10 filters and 3 packs of filters for £10.

Exactly the same as my kit (e-health) I paid £37, for a tenner. :vangry:

Edited by PeeWee

Try e-cigs. All the "positives" of smoking with non of cancer and smells.

www.totallywicked-eliquid.com

I quite smoking back in 2008 and moved onto these instead for my evenings out etc. Its a great replacement if you still want the habbit without the health issues

The titan e-cig is my recommendation.

Try e-cigs. All the "positives" of smoking with non of cancer and smells.

www.totallywicked-eliquid.com

I quite smoking back in 2008 and moved onto these instead for my evenings out etc. Its a great replacement if you still want the habbit without the health issues

The titan e-cig is my recommendation.

I'm sure their good quality and work well but I was kinda hoping for something more realistic in appearance due to not wanting to feel self conscious about having it in my mush while working on the motor, slightly shallow I know but Ive seen these e-cigs made in such fashions.

does that site have something along those lines?