help. what pins are positive and negitive.

Cabtastic

mk4 fiesta haynes will tell you

yes i know. but not spending £15 on a book i need for 2 minuites. .. thanks anyways.

aslong as you have atleast the plug for it with the smallest ends of wires still connected, so you can ID colour codes and pin connections.

no plug, unless i go buy 1at a scrappy. .... just putting central locking on 1 door for my my gfs car... just using the motor and a central locking kit.... as it seems impossible with just poppers from a universal kit..... so useing this motor with positive n negitive feed from the universal kit module..

Thanks guys.

yes i know. but not spending £15 on a book i need for 2 minuites. .. thanks anyways.

aslong as you have atleast the plug for it with the smallest ends of wires still connected, so you can ID colour codes and pin connections.

no plug, unless i go buy 1at a scrappy. .... just putting central locking on 1 door for my my gfs car... just using the motor and a central locking kit.... as it seems impossible with just poppers from a universal kit..... so useing this motor with positive n negitive feed from the universal kit module..

Thanks guys.

universal popper aint as difficult as it first appears, theres a couple of points on the locking mechanism were you can hook the supplied roods onto.

however if you wish to use the OEM stuff then you need only get a look at a wired unit in the scrappers, then make note of wire colours and positions.

after that someone with a haynes should be able to give you exact wiring instructions. :thumb: