paypal...

tezmanian devil

does anyone know how i can add my bank detail's to my mrs paypal account?

when i just tried to add an account it come's up with her name, is there any way i can change that?

it's proving to be an absolute pain in the arse having to transfer fund's into her account just so i can buy something online everytime :nutter:

i did used to have my own account, but for reason i cant access it now, and i cant start a new one due to already having one with my e-mail address...

very annoying!!!

does anyone know how i can add my bank detail's to my mrs paypal account?

when i just tried to add an account it come's up with her name, is there any way i can change that?

it's proving to be an absolute pain in the arse having to transfer fund's into her account just so i can buy something online everytime :nutter:

i did used to have my own account, but for reason i cant access it now, and i cant start a new one due to already having one with my e-mail address...

very annoying!!!

u cant change the name iirc mate but just put you're bank details in ie:sort code & acc no & leave her name there. always worked for me lol

what a pain in the ball's ;(

sod it, il ring them tomorrow :nutter:

This is where you find you owe them £100

proberly lol best not though, sure i stopped using it out of protest as some one done a dispute on me on ebay saying i hadnt posted something they'd bought, so i put detail's in etc and they still awarded the tw*t a refund so i was out of pocket and missus my part :nutter: think i still had a tenna in there aswel :unsure:

can you not just add another debt card ... i added my sons a while ago to my account for certain reason and it works no bother

i did try, but just kept coming up with error, and saying site was having problem's, but im pretty sure it wont let me as me and the mrs have seperate surname's as we're not married yet :unsure:

i dunno, im not clued up on all this sort of thing, i just like to tap a few key's and job done, but's it all to bloody technical for me lol

just rectify the problems i always find it suspicious when its a totally different name (usually womans) on paypal. i know your alright but the time that tw@t andyrs sold me an xbox that never turned up i got awarded the £200 but his account had insufficient funds and he did a runner saying he'd sent it - never had a tracking number though even though i paid for courier delivery... and some other tw@t who never sent me a stereo i got about £10 back out of £90

I have my debit card on my hubbies account,cos like a few others I owed them money :(

What I done was set up a different email address put in his bank details,and then added my card,then if you go into payemts I think

You can pick which one you want the funds to come from first.

So the account is in his name including my card,its just the card payments are mine.

It is alot of mucking about but it does work in the long run.