Buying from a dealer

Martin

Leave the mums out of this!

I've never heard a good thing about Arnold Clark - after sales service is shocking,servicing is worse - brother put his car in twice now( to honour the warranty) - first time they dinged the door and stated there was no damage but after i took it up to their own repair centre they agreed to fix it,second time they scratched the bonnet and didnt stamp the book. They have a habit of fXXking with you if you dont agree to their trade in deal - i.e losing your service history etc. My manager was kept waiting 9 months for new light seals and then they turned round and said she was out of warranty. In my experience - AVOID!! I'm sure there is an arnoldclarksucks.com site too!

never ever buy anything from Arnold clark they fucked with my girls car so many times and it still didn't get fixed.

they took the car never fixed it even charged her an inspection fee they even smoked in it which in my mind is a massive no no

so please dont buy a car from them

Why not pay for her to have some lessons in a manual and do a manual test. then you find the car she wants in a private sale so you are'nt "stuck" for places to buy cars from

Because that could take months and be probably as expensive as buying a new car.

1.How much is this dealer's auto fiesta?

2.how much would a privately bought manual fiesta of the same spec cost?

3.The money you're saving would surely pay for the lessons and test, it's not like she needs to learn EVERYTHING about driving, or do the hazard perception etc.

4.It also means that the next car she gets can also be a manual and again save you the hassle of buying a car from miles away, or paying dealer prices

Why not pay for her to have some lessons in a manual and do a manual test. then you find the car she wants in a private sale so you are'nt "stuck" for places to buy cars from

Because that could take months and be probably as expensive as buying a new car.

1.How much is this dealer's auto fiesta?

2.how much would a privately bought manual fiesta of the same spec cost?

3.The money you're saving would surely pay for the lessons and test, it's not like she needs to learn EVERYTHING about driving, or do the hazard perception etc.

4.It also means that the next car she gets can also be a manual and again save you the hassle of buying a car from miles away, or paying dealer prices

I don't know the answer to any of those questions.

Questions don't matter as I'm not shelling out four grand on a car I can't drive.

Found a dark green 56 plate three door focus with a years tax and mot plus a years warranty for £4,200 so chuffed to bits.

Picking it up from Dunfermline on Saturday! :)

Nice one! better than going with that robbing, cheating, nasty and tacky twats at arnold clarks :)