good polish

kizza9989

you need a paint restorer then a polish then a wax.

meguires do a three step sytem,at about £8 a bottle.

depends how much you want to spend, i use mer polish,that kinda revitalises the paint work, then i finish with the meguires carnubau wax to give it a good protection (sp).

others on here spend lots more on products to give the paint a really good finish.

search this topic on it, under car detailling.

use a cutting compound for the best renovation results followed by a polish that works best for the colour of your car i.e autoglym ultra deep shine for black and super resin for red etc, mines red and I use demon shine followed with super resin.

UGS and SRP aren't colour specific, you can use either of them on anything. They are different polishes that you use to get different results.

AG paint renovator is a very abrasive polish, which would cut a fair bit but then you would need something else with less cut to refine the work you have just done.

I find that using Menzerna 203S (on a machine) is a great way of bringing a shine back, it has enough cut to get trough the bad top few microns of paint and still gives a reasonably refined finish.

use a cutting compound for the best renovation results followed by a polish that works best for the colour of your car i.e autoglym ultra deep shine for black and super resin for red etc, mines red and I use demon shine followed with super resin.

UGS and SRP aren't colour specific, you can use either of them on anything. They are different polishes that you use to get different results.

AG paint renovator is a very abrasive polish, which would cut a fair bit but then you would need something else with less cut to refine the work you have just done.

I find that using Menzerna 203S (on a machine) is a great way of bringing a shine back, it has enough cut to get trough the bad top few microns of paint and still gives a reasonably refined finish.

I never said they were colour specific, agreed you can use them on any colour but i find that super resin has a better effect on red paint etc etc

• 2 weeks later...