fast show 2011

kizza9989

sweet ill see you there my mate has a space on a stand for my motor too. you doing the whole weekend? :cheers: going to be a verrrrrry drunk weekend.

Lucky barsteward! I'm only going for a day, got to leave at 4am :O not impressed ;( lol

went last year in a mk3 cossie rwd converted fiesta and spend most the day waiting in the cue for a run up the strip lol.

sweet ill see you there my mate has a space on a stand for my motor too. you doing the whole weekend? :cheers: going to be a verrrrrry drunk weekend.

Lucky barsteward! I'm only going for a day, got to leave at 4am :O not impressed ;( lol

went last year in a mk3 cossie rwd converted fiesta and spend most the day waiting in the cue for a run up the strip lol.

Is that the red one thats been featured? and also snapped a drive shaft at the pod (cant remember which show) last year?

Ill be there all weekend as per any big event there, lets hope its not too muddy to show the cars this year :)

You gonna be taking the white one?

Whats plans gonna be for it by then?

im fitting a smoothed front bumper with a cossie splitter, have to re-spray the rear bumper, smoothed boot lid, ive stripped it out and ive started the spraying of the body inside. fitting mondy v6 calipers and spraying them and the drums red :thumb: dont worry im gathering pics for a thread. :D

yeah one of my friends is on the stand so i got the chance to get a ticket :thumb:

Is that the red one thats been featured? and also snapped a drive shaft at the pod (cant remember which show) last year?

Ill be there all weekend as per any big event there, lets hope its not too muddy to show the cars this year :)

that's the one :) that car was awesome fun!!! Got to be a passenger in a 560bhp esc cos coming home that day because the shaft broke, that was stupid quick aswel!

• 1 month later...