IE9 Release Candidate

stoo2000

lovely....i just need a windows 7 'this is not a genuine copy' crack....without changes a silly amount of system files haha and no.... im poor, i wont buy it.

Why even buy it... No Win7 based PCs at work?

Just jot down the key from the COA label... MS will allow installs on 2 PCs using the same key before they get pissy... :innocent:

lovely....i just need a windows 7 'this is not a genuine copy' crack....without changes a silly amount of system files haha and no.... im poor, i wont buy it.

Why even buy it... No Win7 based PCs at work?

Just jot down the key from the COA label... MS will allow installs on 2 PCs using the same key before they get pissy... :innocent:

Oh dear.

At my work, we have 90 PCs with the same key.

If I put that into my home W7 build, it's last 4-6 weeks.

I think you underestimate the complexity of the licencing constraints.

• 1 month later...
one - our company runs windows 98 - retail tills...

two - an area manager is on here... LOL

That means I can correct you it's actually 98se :thumb:

Windows 98 came first then 98se (second edition).

Yeah I know the clue is in the name, gimmie a break I know I'm bad but give me some credit!

Now look at my laptop thread and tell me what to spend my hard earned on :thumb:

I never thought anything could still run on 98 ffs :pancake:

I loved 98, you clicked something it worked, nothing snazzy, no bells and feckin constantly screwed up whistles :rolleyes:

I tried ME, it was awkward with previous 98 used programs (even tho iirc it was essentially the same os) so I binned it

Bought XP....... Couldn't fault it for the most part, even behaved itself with programs from way way back in 95 :pancake:

Bought Vista........hated its glitchy personality so binned it

My newest Lappy Runs Windows 7 Pro......... in a nutshell, to me its the usability and stability of XP with the pretty little gimmicks of Vista..... Basically Id be happy just sticking with XP again if this OS go's titsup at some point. :))

I loved 98, you clicked something it worked, nothing snazzy, no bells and feckin constantly screwed up whistles :rolleyes:

I tried ME, it was awkward with previous 98 used programs (even tho iirc it was essentially the same os) so I binned it

Bought XP....... Couldn't fault it for the most part, even behaved itself with programs from way way back in 95 :pancake:

My newest Lappy Runs Windows 7 Pro......... in a nutshell, to me its the usability and stability of XP with the pretty little gimmicks of Vista..... Basically Id be happy just sticking with XP again if this OS go's titsup at some point. :))

Just goes to show that you're a sheep then :innocent:

IE 9 Final will be out on Monday at about 3pm GMT

Just goes to show that you're a sheep then :innocent:

IE 9 Final will be out on Monday at about 3pm GMT

sheep buy things regardless of their need or qaulity, often doing so just because the thing is "new"

I bought out of necessity or acquired by chance. As I said in regards to Windows7 earlier, its Xp with bells on and Ill have no issue wiping it out and replacing it with Xp if and when it becomes glitchy. In other words I buy things for my own requirements or desires......not simply because "my mates got it"....therefore not really "sheep"like behaviour.

Unlike the Ipad/Iphone/Ipod fleece wearers that get excited at the next piece of gizmo shite that apple brings out....btw Pete, what phone do you have? :innocent:

BUT!

back on topic.............where's my feckin favorites bar gone?

I decide to give this IE9 a go and see if it offers up any improvement and all it seems to have done is removed the thing I found to be one of the useful things with IE8, namely my favorites bar.

Stoo, PeeWee...... has it just been disabled somewhere or do I need to find it somewhere online again?

ah its ok, found it..... I hope there's benefits to this new release, right now it just looks like theyve moved shite around and thats all.