Internet Browser help

RobMk6

Got a slight problem, as a few of you reading this will know, I've been using a BT Openzone connection to access the internet but for the last 2 weeks its not been working, my laptop will pick up that there is an openzone signal available, but it has a little exclamation mark next to it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/robmk6/randomness/Untitled-1.jpg

I can still connect to the signal but nothing happens other than the browser picking up that there's no internet access.

Now I originally thought it was a problem with the router of the person whos signal I was picking up, I can access the internet on routers I have the password for and through using my mobile as a modem, all browsers work fine.

However I'm now at my mothers and my laptop tried to connect to the bt openzone signal that hers is putting out, yet the exact same thing happens, can physically connect to it, yet theres no internet at all.

Usually with BT Openzone you connect to the router, then open a browser, it brings up a log on screen, then you gain access to internet, now theres no log on screen, nothing.

Any suggestions?

Got a slight problem, as a few of you reading this will know, I've been using a BT Openzone connection to access the internet but for the last 2 weeks its not been working, my laptop will pick up that there is an openzone signal available, but it has a little exclamation mark next to it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/robmk6/randomness/Untitled-1.jpg

I can still connect to the signal but nothing happens other than the browser picking up that there's no internet access.

Now I originally thought it was a problem with the router of the person whos signal I was picking up, I can access the internet on routers I have the password for and through using my mobile as a modem, all browsers work fine.

However I'm now at my mothers and my laptop tried to connect to the bt openzone signal that hers is putting out, yet the exact same thing happens, can physically connect to it, yet theres no internet at all.

Usually with BT Openzone you connect to the router, then open a browser, it brings up a log on screen, then you gain access to internet, now theres no log on screen, nothing.

Any suggestions?

The Exclamation just means it is an unsecure network.

go into your web settings and clear them

then re set up your network access, and then try it

but chances are you have exceeded your allowance?