Online Tyres....

RobMk6

• 2 weeks later...
Ive just booked 4 tyres for the Jag through tyreshopper. They were the cheapest for 4 tyres fitted, infact, they were only a touch more expensive than the mail order places.

My local tyre fitter charges £8 to fit your own tyres and the balancing is on top, so it negates the cheap price of supply only.

I use tyreshopper and bought tyres from them last week. Not only is the service brilliant and saves a fair bit over the standard National Tyres prices but the tyres I wanted were out of stock so they upgraded for free.

Ive just booked 4 tyres for the Jag through tyreshopper. They were the cheapest for 4 tyres fitted, infact, they were only a touch more expensive than the mail order places.

My local tyre fitter charges £8 to fit your own tyres and the balancing is on top, so it negates the cheap price of supply only.

I havent found anyone round me that is willing to only fit tyres without it costing less than £20 a wheel

I havent found anyone round me that is willing to only fit tyres without it costing less than £20 a wheel

ROBBERY!

My local place is £5 fit, £2 balance a wheel