Ipod Touch/Itunes store Q

RobMk6

Having had my laptop die, I've had to re-do my itunes library etc.... so connected Ipod done the sync, obv it deleted all the stuff that was on it and put the new stuff on.

Problem is it got rid of ALL of my apps, I read before hand that when you sign in to the Itunes store, click on 'check for available downloads' it would download all the apps I had previously downloaded, this hasn't happened.

Now a lot of these apps I had to pay for and when I go and hunt them down to d/l them again, I'm told I've already purchased it and to click on the 'check for available downloads'.

Yet I still can't get them :(

Any suggestions?

have you tried a hammer?

granted the common result doesnt solve the current issues but the repeated blows to the overpriced sheep gadget would no doubt instill

massive amounts of satisfaction.

Its an mp3 player, hardly the devil in disguise. :rolleyes:

who mentioned "devil" I was merely voicing my opinion of overpriced, undeserving apple branded items..... while hoping to see Rob take a hammer to it. :rolleyes:

have you tried a hammer?

granted the common result doesnt solve the current issues but the repeated blows to the overpriced sheep gadget would no doubt instill

massive amounts of satisfaction.

Its an mp3 player, hardly the devil in disguise. :rolleyes:

who mentioned "devil" I was merely voicing my opinion of overpriced, undeserving apple branded items..... while hoping to see Rob take a hammer to it. :rolleyes:

In your oppinion of course.

Is it because it's purely Apple or you have a bad experience?

I only say this as I found the ipod touch to be quite remarkable in both use and function.

Expensive? yes. Overpriced? Depends what value you put on something not met or matched by any other device in that market I suppose.