RS2000-16v.com

Matt_Si

Does anyone use this forum?!? Ive never seen anything like it! You CAN'T post a reply to a wanted ad, you CAN'T send a PM with less than 5 posts, and when i posted in the general chat section asking why all this was, it was deleted! Then someone PM'd me, and i COULDN'T even reply!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute joke of a website! Not being able to reply to a wanted post?!?!? What the hell is that about??

Edited by Matt_Si

You would be surprised just how leniant we are here, what your saying isn't unusual, moderation on many forums is tight. The 5 posts before being able to pm will stop spamming.

I have been on furums that insist thread starters make there posts at least a small paragraph to be allowed as a viable post.

With so many stupid posts here don't be surprised if it becomes neccessary to adopt similar style moderating in the aim for better quality.

You can use it, how they dictate. It's their site, not yours.

Ok, so i cant post because it goes to 'be aproved by a moderator' and never appears, and when i posted in the general section it was deleted. So how can i use it again?

You would be surprised just how leniant we are here, what your saying isn't unusual, moderation on many forums is tight. The 5 posts before being able to pm will stop spamming.

I have been on furums that insist thread starters make there posts at least a small paragraph to be allowed as a viable post.

With so many stupid posts here don't be surprised if it becomes neccessary to adopt similar style moderating in the aim for better quality.

No i agree, i think this is a great website, just the right balance of keeping things on topics without being silly about it.

You can use it, how they dictate. It's their site, not yours.

Ok, so i cant post because it goes to 'be aproved by a moderator' and never appears, and when i posted in the general section it was deleted. So how can i use it again?

When I join a forum I usually start by first looking around and reading the forum rules in full.

That is usually enough to ensure I dont upset the members or look like a t1t. :thumb:

Ive been a member on there for a few yrs now, its never been like it, only past few months, i moaned to the moderator as when i asked to buy a few bits n bobs it said exactly wat u said, but never appeared on the forum, the moderator later put my posts up, but yet again it happens again, the forum has got tougher on there, just aswell i sold both my rs2000 4x4's as when ever replying to forsale threads no one accepted anything

I genuinely didnt try to sell stuff in the general section, or i didnt mean it to come across that way! I believe i actually said 'someone posted a wanted ad after some parts, i have those parts...', thats all. I understand not letting people sign up just to sell stuff, but i would have thought having some parts somene needs and trying to reply to their wanted post would be different?