Sausages

Ahmotorsport

This is a secret shame, but I've never been able to cook a sausage. :( :( :(

I assume you have no arms! :nutter: nevermind :pancake:

oh yeah, I got arms - two in fact. They came free when I was born - I'm just hopeless at cooking.

I've tried grillin', fryin', bbqin' - I just cant cook sausages. I've caused numerous smoke alarms set off in my building and a small fire.

Oven, simples

Baked sausage wtf?

Odd one this as I had pork sausages for tea tonight. Fried sausages surrounded by onions served up with crinkle chips and gravy, lovely.

I have to chuck it all in a sandwich, i do that with pretty much all dinners haha.

Lets chuck lorne into this debate, I had that tonight :P

What the hell is lorne? It ryhms with quorn but maybe its too embarrassd to be quorn :pancake: Iv never heard of it :unsure: :unsure:

Square Sausage :nutter:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/1275502917_4ebc1aa5fe.jpg

It's sausage meat like what they do in McDonald's sausage and egg McDonald's mcmuffin is it not. That's square-ish

Trouble is.... There's not one ounce of 'meat' in mcdonalds anything. Very tasty but it aint gonna rock Gordon Ramsey's world :pancake:

You have evidence to this? Funny how people make flying comments without actually knowing any different. You would be surprised that the burgers there actually DONT come out as unhealthy as you may think.

I myself don't like their food but I'm not naive enough to class it as all unhealthy or lacking in the meat department.

Ok Ok so it may not be factual and I may have exaggerated but you get the general idea. It wasnt that serious a comment! Yes they are improving their meat content over the years but it still doesnt REALLY taste like meat. :innocent: MMM BBQ this savvy, Now your talking meat. :drunk: :cheers: