Injector question

Ryoishikawa

Rite I have a rs1800 130spec engine with throttle body and ph3 Newman cams. Megasquirt ecu, 4 branch manifold . Sports cat and full exhaust system. At the moment I have bosch 0280150420 injectors and I'm running them about 3 bar. Would you say these injectors are rite

That depends, was it mapped with those injectors at that fuel pressure?

As soon as you change anything, fuel pressure, injectors, cams, it'll throw the mapping out and it won't run right. I get the feeling you've done this in the past without going back to your tuner and then wondered why it's running crap.

Replacing 'rite' with 'suitable', then yes those injectors are capable of fuelling your engine spec adequately. They'll do up to about 250bhp at 3.5 bar at typical N/A mixtures.

That depends, was it mapped with those injectors at that fuel pressure?

As soon as you change anything, fuel pressure, injectors, cams, it'll throw the mapping out and it won't run right. I get the feeling you've done this in the past without going back to your tuner and then wondered why it's running crap.

Replacing 'rite' with 'suitable', then yes those injectors are capable of fuelling your engine spec adequately. They'll do up to about 250bhp at 3.5 bar at typical N/A mixtures.

actually i had it mapped by power engineering last month when i had the cams, vernier pulleys etc put in by them. i just can't seem to find a new set or refurbed set of those injectors for sale

actually i had it mapped by power engineering last month when i had the cams, vernier pulleys etc put in by them. i just can't seem to find a new set or refurbed set of those injectors for sale

Yes, and you were asking about what fuel pressure to run and stuff before that.

Those injectors flow approx. 300cc/min @ 3 bar and are high impedence. There are gazillions of equivalent injectors out there.

when power engineering mapped it last month he said the last people that did it put the Ignition up way to high, and that will cause my spark plugs to do what they was. thought i post a thread up as your give me a answer no messing around with you

(y)