dellotrto 45 carbs what are they worth

escrt1.4i

are they on an inlet? what did they come off?

i just have a pair of dellorto 45 carbs no inlet not sure what they were off

this could get interesting...

best off selling them i think it will be harder to pass emission test on carbs

It would never pass on throttle bodies anyway.

who mentioned throttle bodies

My imagination did, but if you're modifying that area throttle bodies may be better, but still wouldn't pass.

i bought some twin 40 dellortos a year or so back for £90 and that was a good price. id aim 150ish if in good nick mine were reconditioned so minty mint.

a set on ebay goin for over £300 atm

wouldnt get ya hopes up one they are delorto's NOT webbers!!!! and have they been rebuilt or do they need doin if they aint they worthless ! if they are of the serial number you can no longer get rebuild kits for they are worthless!

and look at it another way ....there is obviously a reason why you got given them!!

http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=516

i bought some twin 40 dellortos a year or so back for £90 and that was a good price. id aim 150ish if in good nick mine were reconditioned so minty mint.

wouldnt get ya hopes up one they are delorto's NOT webbers!!!! and have they been rebuilt or do they need doin if they aint they worthless ! if they are of the serial number you can no longer get rebuild kits for they are worthless!

and look at it another way ....there is obviously a reason why you got given them!!

there still available on ebay and been rebuilt going to put em on ebay

Thank you for waisting my time through PM's asking me how to fit them and what you'd need.

Thank you for waisting my time through PM's asking me how to fit them and what you'd need.

Maybe decided it was too costly/hard work and decided to sell them, not so unusual is it?

Maybe decided it was too costly/hard work and decided to sell them, not so unusual is it?

Seemed keen in PM's with the last PM "ok mate any more help ill message u in due course "

Apology accepted.