The Scream Films

wwwd

I will readily admit that I am a complete wuss when it comes to horror/scary films. Whenever the missus wants to see a scary film (she loves them) she ends up going with her family or friends. But apparently now enough is enough.

Anyway, she wants to see Scream 4 on Wednesday night, and I want to know if this film is actually "scary" or not, and what kind of horror it has (is it jumpy, filled with gore, etc.)

Feel free to make fun of me, but any useful comments would also be appreciated.

I will readily admit that I am a complete wuss when it comes to horror/scary films. Whenever the missus wants to see a scary film (she loves them) she ends up going with her family or friends. But apparently now enough is enough.

Anyway, she wants to see Scream 4 on Wednesday night, and I want to know if this film is actually "scary" or not, and what kind of horror it has (is it jumpy, filled with gore, etc.)

Feel free to make fun of me, but any useful comments would also be appreciated.

Jumpy and full of gore apparently.

You're not alone not liking jumpy films, i dont mind gore that much, but jumpy films i hate, aswell as films that are just plain wrong...like the human centipede.

that was on TV other week...wife made me switch it over when the bloke at the front said something along the lines of " i need a poo...sorry "

Edited by duffa

You're not alone not liking jumpy films, i dont mind gore that much, but jumpy films i hate, aswell as films that are just plain wrong...like the human centipede.

that was on TV other week...wife made me switch it over when the bloke at the front said something along the lines of " i need a poo...sorry "

That was the point where i turned over too, i walked in from work at silly o clock in the night and put it on (scifi channel i think) and it was at the point where they were sleeping after what i can only assume was the surgery to stick them together, so i only watched 10 mins of it before giving up

OMG you gotta watch that film to the end!!!

I will ruine it for you... The bird on the back gets infected and dies, the bloke on the front comits suiceide, the doctor gets killed but manages to kill 2 coppers before he dies.. So all thats left is the bird in the middle with 2 dead bodies attached to her :)

Way i look at it, if she can hold out for a few months both the bodies would rot off her and she would be free :)

Way i look at it, if she can hold out for a few months both the bodies would rot off her and she would be free :)

Did you not read the nuts magazine that questioned the concept of it with a doctor, who said that anyone other than the front guy would die VERY quickly from suffocation. first poo in the mouth would cause vomitting which would then cause suffocation.

If the front guy died before shitting in her mouth then the middle girl would just die of dehydration..which takes less than a week

Did you not read the nuts magazine that questioned the concept of it with a doctor, who said that anyone other than the front guy would die VERY quickly from suffocation. first poo in the mouth would cause vomitting which would then cause suffocation.

If the front guy died before shitting in her mouth then the middle girl would just die of dehydration..which takes less than a week

But, every night they were put on an IV drip for hydration and if you had not eatten for a week, maybe poo looks like a good meal and your happy to eat anything?

Oh and one other thing... ITS A FILM!! It never really happened!!!