Wide arch 5 door project

lee grout

Big thanks everyone. Bit of an update, not only have I got a replacement fuel pump courtesy of etrebus but I am awaiting some new rims. I wont tell you what they are, but I think they are awesome and wernt a bad price considering what they are! I'll leave it open to speculation and get pics up when they arrive :D

Call it a birthday pressie to myself :hbday:

Big thanks everyone. Bit of an update, not only have I got a replacement fuel pump courtesy of etrebus but I am awaiting some new rims. I wont tell you what they are, but I think they are awesome and wernt a bad price considering what they are! I'll leave it open to speculation and get pics up when they arrive :D

And what will you be doing with your old wheels Sir? :innocent:

Regards Andy.

ps .wot a perfect pressie.

Regards Andy.

I'll tidy them and flog them.....why, interested? lol

Regards Andy.

I'll tidy them and flog them.....why, interested? lol

Could be dude,Just so long as I don't have to flog one of my kidneys!

Regards Andy Pandy

blimey como mo's! they must have set you back a bit unless you managed to get a once in a lifetime deal

£625 which I thought was really good. 1 small scuff & 1 small chip. Otherwise just light marks. Oh and pretty much brand spanking new tyres.

Were on eBay for 650, the guy didn't want to post so didn't bid. They never sold so I msg him and said if I organise courier would he pack them and he did! Also for delivery, recommend paisley freight. Cost me £33 for next day delivery from county Durham to Dawlish...( 5 3/4 hours journey.....1 way!) picked up 1 pm and delivered 10.00 am next day!

While your here slee' can powder coat be polished I.e the light marks? Also if I find a powder coater local, can they touch up chips?

Cheers.

I'm sure powdercoated parts etc can be polished if you use a suitable polish that does the job. If you have a mini air polisher that would help if its parts etc. and for touch ups not really. Powdercoating can only be one process of shot blasting and powder coating the whole thing!

I'm sure powdercoated parts etc can be polished if you use a suitable polish that does the job. If you have a mini air polisher that would help if its parts etc. and for touch ups not really. Powdercoating can only be one process of shot blasting and powder coating the whole thing!

Ok, cheers.