17" BBS replicas for 16s, WHY?

theheff

when i pick up my van tonight it has 17" BBS replica alloys on. all come with pretty much brand new nankang tyres, i know they are slightly stretched. the alloys them selves have recently been refurbed, polished lip and grey spokes (if that makes sense)

im looking for some 16s. prefer the mondeo 5 spokes but open to offers on any others that might suit.

paul 07941096031

Edited by theheff

any alloys that come my way should have at least good tyres or cash adjustment or both.

when i pick up my van tonight it has 17" BBS replica alloys on. all come with pretty much brand new nankang tyres, i know they are slightly stretched. the alloys them selves have recently been refurbed, polished lip and grey spokes (if that makes sense)

im looking for some 16s. prefer the mondeo 5 spokes but open to offers on any others that might suit.

paul 07941096031

I'm interested mate. What condition are the wheels and tires in. Got in late last night and forgot pics but can do them later. You have pics of yours and what tyres are on them. Give me a call if easier. My number is 07941096031. Anyone else with offers please call or text.

il get some pictures later when i finish work and let you have a look see what you think got goodyear tyres on rear and cheap acceleras on front rears have about 5 6 mm front are new 7 8 mm

Edited by ryanc134