Manage Multiple E-mail Accounts

wwwd

I have 6 different POP3 e-mail accounts and a couple of web-based accounts (AOL and Hotmail) and at home I used Outlook Express (Main PC) to check all of my e-mails at the same time, and Windows Mail on my laptop (which runs Windows Vista). I also have the same set-up on my iPhone which is great.

But I was wondering if anyone knew of a web-based service which does the same thing? Check several e-mail accounts and allow you to manage them in one place.

I work away quite a bit so while I have Internet access to check all of my e-mails I have to sign-in to 8 different web-based accounts, which you can imagine is a pain in the arse!

So is there a (preferably) free service which does this online?

Get yourself a portable usb drive & use this.

http://portableapps.com/

Use thunderbird on that, its mozilla's version of outlook.

Either that or buy a sandisk U8 usb pen & use that. First options the cheapest as you can use any usb drive you might have lying around.

I have 6 different POP3 e-mail accounts and a couple of web-based accounts (AOL and Hotmail) and at home I used Outlook Express (Main PC) to check all of my e-mails at the same time, and Windows Mail on my laptop (which runs Windows Vista). I also have the same set-up on my iPhone which is great.

But I was wondering if anyone knew of a web-based service which does the same thing? Check several e-mail accounts and allow you to manage them in one place.

I work away quite a bit so while I have Internet access to check all of my e-mails I have to sign-in to 8 different web-based accounts, which you can imagine is a pain in the arse!

So is there a (preferably) free service which does this online?

Digsby.

Ive used it to run my Hotmail, Aol and Sky email & IM accounts for ages (I even used it for a while with my facebook account before I got sick of the random pointless shite the random and pointless sheep site kept sending me and rightly binned it).

gives you a very familiar and simple interface (buddy list type job) and can happily be set to inform you when email are pending or arriving on all accounts simultaneously.

Ive used it on XP, Vista and now 7 and its not put a foot wrong yet.