Brand new meet!

As a member of MKRSOC Ive been told that we're all gonna try get a new annual meet. Ive copied the chairmans post

I am going to organise a rs and ford regional meet for Sunday September 25th from 5pm.

The plan is to invite surrounding rs groups,and any ford and rs owners who are interested, to all meet in Milton Keynes at the end of September before lots of people declare their cars sorn for winter.

I will be contacting regional rs groups such as northants, Bedford, oxford etc and I will be advertising the meet on passion ford,rsoc national site,ford freaks and any other site that may benefit the meet .

Northants group have already expressed a keen interest in this , and I am sure other groups will too.

I have also contacted fast ford magazine to see if they would be available to attend on the day and do a feature for the magazine.

I have emailed them and I will let you know what their response is as soon as I hear back from them.

I will be looking to hold the meet somewhere other than our usual meet place.

This is purely in case tons of cars turn up, one or two behave badly, and we are asked to leave our regular place.

A probable venue for this would be the mk dons stadium, as it has good facilities for refreshments and adequate parking.

So, put this date in your diary fellas cos I am relying on you all to attend this one, and if all goes well, we can make it an annual event that could grow into something special.

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas on this, as Im keen for everyone to have an input.

Lets make this a success guys and girls

steve