Mordern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Brown

After spending some more time on it I can see a great deal of potential in the game, but dont want to own both and although BF3 would satisfy my thirst for a new shooter 2 weeks sooner than MW3, I think MW3 will satisfy me more completely, and for longer..

On the PS3 I keep on falling through the floor whilst going down into kneeling/prone stances (VERY REGULARLY in the first "round" of the level but infrequently once actually in the metro tunnels)

Torches and lasers are really annoying, especially lasers as the glare is incredibly unrealistic (if the laser is pointing in your actual eye yes youll get glare, but lasers are so narrow beam you wouldnt get that effect all the time (unless your assailant was great at aiming at eyeballs)

BF3 beta is not winning me over so far. Possibly cos losers who have spent so much time on it keep wasting me cos of my crappy connection, better gear from ranking up! Dont like the level they have released either. Whenever i enter the tunnel system i get shot from miles away. When I shoot it takes ages for them to die, for the points to pop up on screen. Im not sure if I killed them or not. Maybe bit glichy as its only a beta but i dont feel so excited about it from what ive seen so far! Time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...
Officially brilliant!!!! Got it a day early of general release and started off a bit ropey. Couldnt connect with a 'quick match' and took forever to successfully join a server. Now it seems they've sorted it and its great. As with the start of any game you get shot a lot because youve not earned any unlockables. Now Ive got some decent gear its really fun and addictive! ........'Sorry dear what did you say'! Thats whats she's hearing a lot of!

• 1 year later...