Skyrim realeased 12am tonight

shawdreamer

....barring myself obviously.

Now I know a great many of us on ere are big MW and BF fans and I wont deny I do love and dare I say excel at first person warfare games that require a little more than simply "BLASTING AWAY LIKE A KLAN MEMBER IN A BLACK METHODIST CHURCH" and instead require a degree of tactics and strategy.

but.....

I do love a good RPG game that actually takes full or near as dam it advantage of the capabilities of a specific console (in this case the 360) and the only examples Ive ever came across is the original Elder Scrolls Oblivion game.

I loved it, still regularly slink back to it even today and happily play for hours of gametime.

However nothing since has seemed to compare...... until tomorrow.......maybe?, If the screams of "game of the year" at Xbox's E3 show are anything to go by Im gonna be a happy chappy come the mornin.

So, anyone else gonna buy Skyrim or is it just me sat alone in the corner?

I got oblivion, and did enjoy the time i spent playing it, but I didnt actually play it for long as I was spoilt for choice of other games to play (MW2 and the likes) so i sold it even though id only got about 6 or so hours in....

I may get skyrim when the price drops....but i may stop playing after the first week novelty wears off...

Is it strictly single player again?

I got oblivion, and did enjoy the time i spent playing it, but I didnt actually play it for long as I was spoilt for choice of other games to play (MW2 and the likes) so i sold it even though id only got about 6 or so hours in....

I may get skyrim when the price drops....but i may stop playing after the first week novelty wears off...

Is it strictly single player again?

They havnt gave away much despite the open interviews and E3 Demo's, I did recall mention of "trading" but I cant see them making it main storyline multiplayer as itd alter the proven format to greatly.

TBH I only really like multiplayer games like MW and BF as there's a more involved team dynamic and it doesny require a slower pace (if Im entirely honest I often use my team as bate to draw out the enemy :innocent: ) because with the random way your grouped in those two games means as a high tanker you often end up with a cack load of noobs on your team who run round with shotguns and generally are only usable as cannon fodder. :pancake:

5-6yrs ago I would have been the 1st in the que..Now I'm getting old and have work...Its also cold outside :(

send the missus then.

That's what Im doing under the pretense that Im on call............. she doesnt know that's after 12pm though......... and I didn't see benefit of informing her :innocent: