radio1 changes

robbie

• 3 weeks later...

How much better is radio1 this week now that fatty Moyles isnt on it with his generic x factor shite. The morning show has got Zane Lowe on and hes already dropped some stone roses, sex pistols and oasis, and has interviewed Noel Gallagher and Amir Kahn.

It dont get any better than that kids.

Anyone know the name of the Deadmau5 track played as Zanes first track this morning at 7am? tune!!! i don't mind Zane Lowe and loving Annie Mac but you can keep your Huw Stevens. still prefer Moyles in the morning though

might be tracklistin on bbc radio website?

Anyone know the name of the Deadmau5 track played as Zanes first track this morning at 7am? tune!!! i don't mind Zane Lowe and loving Annie Mac but you can keep your Huw Stevens. still prefer Moyles in the morning though

Wouldnt have thought so. Theyve actually been playing decent music this morning, and not the usual generic chart crap over and over.

Wouldnt have thought so. Theyve actually been playing decent music this morning, and not the usual generic chart crap over and over.

normally have listings for all shows