F1 2012

Craig855S

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love alonso to become world champion today but its gonna be a tall order, seb would have to have issues & finish out the points really... Looks like Lewis has the edge today, wonder if seb will drive conservative to secure 4th or go all out attack?

Hell of a race, thought alonso had it for a minute, I was punching the air after senna's contact with seb. Hamilton has had so much bad luck this year. Great race for button & massa, well done to petrov & caterham! :)

Awesome race, shame it couldn't end the way I would have liked. If Ferrari can give Alonso a slightly more competitive car next year then it should be another fantastic season.

Forza Ferrari!

Was really looking forward to this race and it had everything from the start. Im glad button won, considering he opened such a lead before the safety car ruined it. Was touch and go with vettel but really you couldnt of expected anything different. How the hell did vettel make up so many places in a short time? He passed some of the slower cars with ease! Do they let him past, they dont really defend against him they just let him through. In the old days you'd never get up to 5/6th from last place within 12 or so laps!????

Although, surely it was a terrible race as an Englishman never won :rolleyes:

but one did...... :unsure:

Touche. Should have said season.

ah I see. Well yeah, to a brit, it is a shame a brit never one. The same as I always feel its shame when England don't win the world cup.