Ebay Items For Sale - [No Link]

Neil-Serenade

Here is my full working URL (link): http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/neil280487/m.html

& 1 photo.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/Neil-Rogers/nectar-ebay.jpg

Im not going to include every single picture because i also have information for each item & seeing as this is a car website, im not going to clog up the site with pictures of clothes. The link is there for people to click & be directed onto the ebay website, i really cant see what the problem is. Thanks :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is, your asked to "privide at least ONE photo."

The Ebay logo is not one of your photo's.

You havn't even had the decency to PM me for advice & started another dupe topic.

You have a PM please respond.

Edited by PeeWee

First of all i can assure you that the shirt is black, its just the photo, sometimes things look light/darker. Secondly, i really cant see what all the fuss is about because I have provided a link which should be good enough. Like i said im not going to clog up the thread with photo's because they are viewable on ebay. I suppose i understand photos when someone is selling something direct on here but then not everyone has a digital camera. I list things in my local free ads and they dont have pictures. Here is a picture of an item for sale on ebay even though i have it advertised on here.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/Neil-Rogers/CIMG0904.jpg

There was no fuss Neil, you did not supply the required ONE photo (others manage and understand what "one photo" means), no one asked for more than that, nor did anyone request you "clog up the topic" with multiple photo's.

We are not your "local free ads" so our rules still apply to you, no one is exempt or special.

Not sure what your point is concerning "digital camera's" you obviously do have one as you took pictures of your item.

Im sure most people will have access to camera's or mobile phones or know someone who does.

In fact we supply this service free, other clubs don't always.

Thank you for your co operation.

Edited by PeeWee

I never said that someone requested me to clog up the topic, neither did i say that this site was a local free ad service or im a special individual who should be excempt from this, was just my own view thats all. Also, most people probrably do have digital cameras/mobile phones etc but again i was just making the point that not everyone does. I just cant see the point of including 1 picture when multiple items are available and all the information regarding it are on ebay with pictures anyways. Nobody purchases items without reading the details about it so as long as the link is there which directs them to this, i cant see what the problem is. Cheers anyways.

• 2 weeks later...