Ebay Items For Sale - [No Link]

Neil-Serenade

Nothing wrong with my temper or attitude mate, just wondering why people haven't got anything better to do than complain about the slightest little thing. Like i said before, if your not interested in the parts, dont view them its as simple as that. I dont look at items im not interested in. I got as much right to list items for sale as anyone on here, afterall i thought thats what that part of the site was for. I got 3 items for sale (WOW what a lot), i want to sell them so i have put them in the For Sale section.... sounds about right to me. :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belive me mate, it takes more than a pety comment to upset me. Well thats interesting considering i have only owned the stereo for under 2 months as i purchased it on 29.11.11. Would you like to see the paypal receipt as proof? I appreciate this is a site for opinions/advise but if you say comments in a certain way then you should expect people to defend themselves in the same manner. Why i should defend myself over these items i dont know because im the one selling them, not you. If your interested then fair enough but surely you have got better things to do than complain about items which may have been for sale for a while because i know i have.

Belive me mate, it takes more than a pety comment to upset me. Well thats interesting considering i have only owned the stereo for under 2 months as i purchased it on 29.11.11. Would you like to see the paypal receipt as proof? I appreciate this is a site for opinions/advise but if you say comments in a certain way then you should expect people to defend themselves in the same manner. Why i should defend myself over these items i dont know because im the one selling them, not you. If your interested then fair enough but surely you have got better things to do than complain about items which may have been for sale for a while because i know i have.

Its been in the For Sale section since July..........thats more then 2 months?

If you look on the first page of the item, the date at the top says December 17th. I purchased it on 29.11.11, today is 24.1.12 so by my calculations, that is nearly 2 months! I had 2 black ones for sale previous but i believe i asked for those to be closed. Anyone else want to make a fuss about nothing because this is getting boring now. :sleep:

Apologies I didn't realise this was the third brand new radio you're selling, its just the first bit where it says:

I purchased this with the intention of installing it into my car but i don't really travel far enough to listen to whole CD's so this is now surplus to requirements.

Please continue to bump it up the for sale section, pushing honest sellers down the page :thumb:

You said your tired of seeing the item for sale, well im bored and tired of your pointless comments. What are you actually trying to acheive because i honestly dont know why your wasting your time and mine? And for your information, im a genuine honest person selling genuine honest items, just need to check my feedback on ebay to see that. I dont have to explain to you how i obtained the items, neither the reason why im selling them. It may shock you but i think the reason (this maybe a long shot) why people sell items is to make a bit of money. I bump up my item once a week on a Saturday when most people would come on here but with with your continuing smart comments, your doing that for me so thanks, no doubt you will add another one which i cant wait to see :sleep:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...